100% Complete, Open Box, Like New
Brand: Wood Grip
- → High quality: Wood Grip pool rail/ ladder anchor and escutcheon ring kit are made from high-quality material. Escutcheon plates hide the anchor and give a finished look to a pool rail
- → Easy to Use: Wood Grip anchor and escutcheon pool rail set are easy to use; you can install them within minutes. Escutcheons are 4" wide; 1/2" tall and accommodate 1.90" diameter rails. This kit of anchor brass is necessary to establish a pool rail or ladder on a pool.
- → Kit includes: The anchor and escutcheon pool rail set package includes two bronze anchors and two escutcheon plates. They are perfect for your pool ladder replacement parts
- → Keeps Your Home Safe: Bronze anchors for pool ladder cover have drainage holes at the bottom. This allows water to be removed quickly from pool ladder brackets to prevent corrosion
- → Original "Wood Grip": These pool ladder parts for safety cover anchors are genuine Wood Grip brand products. Direct retail from the manufacturer
Details: This convenient kit includes two Stainless Steel 1.90" diameter escutcheons & two 4" bronze 1.90" diameter anchors. With the Stainless Steel escutcheons, your pool rail or ladder will have a finished look, and your anchors will be hidden. Escutcheons are 4" in diameter and 1/2" tall. These Stainless Steel escutcheon fit 1.90" outer diameter tubing pool rails or ladders. The two 4" bronze anchors are needed for installation of 1.90" outer diameter tubing handrails or ladders. These Bronze anchors are more corrosion resistant than aluminum and include bonding bolt. Bond anchors are in accordance to code. They are great for residential or commercial use. INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Retrofitting onto Existing Deck Core drill a minimum 4” diameter hole for a standard stainless steel or bronze anchor, or 5” diameter hole for a universal anchor at least 1⁄2” deeper than the anchor depth. Clean and completely dry the hole with a pipe cleaner and shop vacuum. Ensure that the drain hole at the bottom of the anchor is not plugged to prevent corrosion. Refer to Figure shown on the listing page Set anchor flush with the deck, with wedge oriented away from the pool. Bond anchor to existing rebar in the deck. Make sure to follow NEC or local building codes. Use either epoxy or compression cement with a minimum of 3,000 PSI. Epoxy or cement not included. Allow epoxy or cement to cure per manufacturer’s instructions. Install the ladder or rail into the anchor. New Construction Set anchor flush with the deck, with wedge oriented away from the pool. Refer to the picture on the listing. Bond anchor to rebar in the deck. Make sure to follow NEC or local building codes. Pour concrete with a minimum compression strength of 3,000 PSI. Concrete not included. Allow cement to cure per manufacturer’s instructions. Install the ladder or rail into the anchor.
Package Dimensions: 9.7 x 4.6 x 4.1 inches