Open box, Like new, 100% complete
TP-Link Omada AC1200 Wireless Gigabit Outdoor Access Point | Business WiFi Solution w/ Mesh Support, Seamless Roaming & MU-MIMO | PoE Powered | SDN Integrated | Cloud Access & App (EAP225-Outdoor)
- Superior Speeds with MU-MIMO. Outfitted with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, the EAP225-Outdoor easily delivers dual-band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1200 Mbps to multiple devices at the same time.
- Outdoor/Indoor Use. The durable, weatherproof enclosure protects the access point against harsh outdoor conditions and provides stable wireless coverage at a range up to 200m+ at 2.4GHz and 300m+ at 5GHz in outdoor settings. Delicate appearance can also fit with any indoor scenarios.
- Integrated into Omada SDN. Omada SDN platform integrates network devices, including APs, switches & gateways with multiple control options provided - Hardware controller, Software Controller & Cloud-based Controller. Standalone Mode also applies.
- Cloud Based Controller. Zero-Touch provisioning (coming soon) allows remote deployment and configuration of multi-site networks. AI-Driven Technology (coming soon) delivers stronger performance and easy network maintenance. Additional fees apply for use of cloud-based controller.
- Cloud Access. Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- SDN Compatibility. For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version. SDN controllers work only with SDN APs, Switches & Gateways. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit ‘From the manufacturer – Q&A’ section or tplink website.
- Advanced Wireless Tech. Supporting the latest Mesh WiFi, Seamless Roaming, Band Steering, Airtime Fairness and Beamforming technologies.
- Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation. Support both 802.3af/at PoE & Passive PoE power supply, can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter, making deployment effortless and flexible.