100% Complete, Open Box, Like New
- Clever Sanity & Time Saver: “I pumped far longer because of this wet/dry bag pump parts hack” - Don’t waste hours washing and drying your breast pump parts at work! Simply place your just-used parts into this waterproof breast pump parts for refrigerator, tuck it into your work fridge, and re-use the same parts for multiple pumping sessions. Save the washing and sanitizing for home with Robin wet bag pump parts - the brilliant and gorgeous Idaho Jones breast pump wet dry bag.
- Stylish, Sanitary Solution for the Unpredictable: Not always pumping in a 5 Star Hotel? Dry pocket keeps parts sanitary, while detachable waterproof staging mat creates an ideal clean space to assemble & disassemble fast. Plus, this chic, discreet breast pump parts storage complements any outfit. Want to look like the most fashionable mom at work? This pump parts fridge bag’s elegant, easy wipe exterior pairs perfectly with Idaho Jones Ellerby Breast Pump Bag, Chertsey or Airedale backpacks.
- What Fits Inside? – All Pumping Necessities and More: Our wet dry bags for pump parts hold all your flanges, backflow protectors, duckbills, freezer safe breastmilk bags, so you can protect baby’s milk stash, prevent your coworkers from seeing your pump parts, and protect the environment from those wasteful single use plastic bags. Enjoy a breast pump part storage that makes a spacious and fashionable alternative to the Pumparoo bag pump parts wet dry bag or Sarah Wells wet dry bag.
- Won’t Grow “Bad Friends” – Easy Clean, Fast Dry: Idaho Jones wet bag for pump parts’ strict 3rd party safety & quality control measures ensures that the dry wet bag for breast pump is easy to clean, so ‘things’ can’t grow or hide. Simply flip this wet bag for parts inside out, toss into the washing machine (or hand wash in warm soapy water) and lay out to dry. Do not use a dryer or leave a wet dry pump parts bag to soak in water. Fantastic fit with any Idaho Jones breast milk cooler bag.
- Idaho Jones “Endlessly Useful” Guarantee: Needing a wet dry pump parts storage bag doesn’t end with pumping. We designed Robin, the Idaho Jones wet dry bag for years of use as a wet bag to store soiled baby clothes, wet swimsuits, sandy beach gear, disposable or reusable diapers, and even messy cosmetics. Claim this stylish wet dry bag for breast pump parts as yours, and agree you absolutely love it for 12 full months or we’ll provide a full refund, hassle free.