100% Complete, Open Box, Like New
Brand: Thermal Grizzly
- 8.5W/(m·K) THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY - Highly conductive and versatile, suitable for a wide range of configurations with basic to high requirements.
- EASY TO USE - A syringe and a specially constructed applicator for spreading thermal grease is included.
- LONG ACTION - Aeronaut exhibits high temperature wear resistance and also functions as a surface protectant.
- GREAT RESUTLS - Using this thermal solution can immediately lower temperatures, reducing equipment noise and improving user comfort.
- GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY - Aeronaut is an ideal option for beginners as it provides a satisfactory level of performance at a relatively affordable cost.
- 7.8 GRAMMS - useable for up to 64 CPUs (depending on diy size)
Binding: Personal Computers
model number: TG-A-030-R
Part Number: TG-A-030-R
Details: Thermal Grizzly Aeronaut Aeronaut is a perfect solution for beginners who want to ensure excellent thermal conductivity and optimize the operation of their cooling systems. Thermal Grizzly thermal paste offers excellent compatibility with both air and liquid cooling systems. At the same time, it guarantees the absence of electrical conductivity and resistance to the passage of time, without hardening or loss of properties. Thermal Grizzly Aeronaut has a thermal conductivity of 8.5 W/mk, and at the same time protects the contact surfaces, preventing microcracks. The set includes a convenient applicator that makes it easy to apply the right amount of paste. Thermal Grizzly Aeronaut thermal compound paste enables excellent heat conduction between components such as CPU, GPU, LEDs, heat dissipation fin plates and fan. The method of application ensures simplicity of use. Provides reliable, high thermal conductivity. In laboratory tests, Aeronaut showed high resistance at high temperatures and also had a protective effect on the surface. After removing the Aeronaut heat-conducting paste, significantly less scratches were found on the surfaces of the lubricated elements.Can be applied onto motherboard’s chipsets, memory modules, graphics card memory, graphics card processors, notebooks cooling systems. Specification: Grey color Working temperature [°C] From -150 to +200 Thermal conductivity: 8.5 W/mK Density: 2.6 g/cm³ Viscosity: 110-160 Pas Very good thermal conductivity High durability It does not require hardening It does not conduct electricity Can be used on aluminum
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 3.9 x 0.6 inches