100% Complete, Open Box, Like New
- Multi-functional: The multi-functional door handle child locks are designed to prevent kids up to 5 years old, from opening sliding doors, windows, cabinets, and closets, even when they are not under an adult’s supervision.
- Versatile and simple design: Only 1/4" thick, the safety latches blend seamlessly into your home. The pack of 4 child proof door locks are designed to work on all finished as well as unfinished surfaces like wood, glass, and marble.
- Easy to Install: The sliding door locks for kids safety take less than 2 minutes to install. It requires no tools since there is already a pre-applied 3M adhesive that ensures quick installation and durability.
- Damage-free removal: Remove without damaging the aesthetics of your furniture. Heat the installation surface of the door child safety locks for a few seconds using a hairdryer and then pull the lock.
- Complete customer satisfaction: The baby proofing door handle levers from Inaya offers 1-year warranty, video instructions & quick customer service.
Binding: Baby Product
Part Number: UC-ML6O-MEAI
Details: About Inaya Sliding Door LocksChildproofing your home might seem like a daunting task but not with sliding door handle locks by Inaya. Each lock in this pack is only ¼ inches thick and features a flexible design that works equally well on all sliding windows, cabinets and doors. With a keyless design, this pack of 4 sliding door locks for kids is convenient to operate for adults and only requires a pull to lock and flip to unlock. Pre-applied with strong 3M adhesive, the locks have a firm grip, and can be used on finished as well as unfinished surfaces.The no drilling installation and damage free removal makes this product a popular choice among our customers.What's included?4 sliding door locks1-year warrantyHow to apply video instructionsCustomer Service SupportHow to install?The door locks for kids' safety can be easily removed with the following steps: Clean the area that you’re sticking it to with alcoholPeel-off the adhesive cover on the lockStick the lock to the surface of your cabinet, drawerUse the catch bars included with this pack if the hook does not get locked on the the other sideLeave the locks to set for at least 24 hoursHow to remove?For quick and easy removal, follow these steps: Heat the installation surface using a hair dryer for about 15 secondsPull the lock gentlyRe-apply heat if necessaryUse alcohol/detergent to remove any adhesive residue
Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 4.0 x 0.5 inches