100% Complete, Open Box, Like New
Brand: Sanskruti India
- Color: As per Photo. May cause a slightly difference due to screen resolution and digital photography, although all efforts has been made to show you the exact color.
- Qty: 1 Saree fabric with blouse piece. Fabric: Art Silk (100% Polyester Silk).
- Saree Fabric Size: Length - 5.70 Mtrs (approx). Width - 40" to 42" Inches (approx). Blouse: Unstitich fabric included in the saree length so you need to cut and make the blouse as per your need.
- Note: Saree border pattern will not come same as per photo.
- Note: Saree has Fraying/Unravel both end edges. You need to do hem/stitch saree edges if needed.
Details: This Beautiful Indian Traditional Ethnic Banarasi Art Silk Saree/Sari has all over golden brocade/zari floral Motifs/Butties work with stripes Anchal/Pallu and has fantastic rich border. Saree has matching blouse piece with the length of the saree and you need to separate(cut) and make blouse from it. This sari is great for wearing purpose or can be used as multi-purpose fabric for making Beautiful Dress, Skirt, Top, Bellydance Costume, Curtain, Drape, Panel, Table covers and many more home decorative items or can be used for Decoration purpose. Fast, Vibrant & Rich Color. Wash Care : Dry Clean only. Don not bleach. What is a Sari: Saree is a rectangular single piece of unstitched fabric which is draped in a very fascinating manner by forming a skirt and making pleats at waist and the loose end of the fabric, which is thrown over the shoulder, is known as Pallu. This is a Single piece of clothing which fits all mean it is one size free size product. To make a complete costume you will need a Blouse/Top and a petticoat. This item is just for the saree fabric with an unstitched Blouse piece.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 7.4 x 1.2 inches