100% Complete, Open Box, Like New
Brand: Peak Fishing
- The Peak Rotary Vise is designed for optimal tying efficiency and ease of adjustment. Materials (including Stainless Steel, Brass, Tool Steel, and Aircraft Aluminum) are chosen to last a lifetime.
- Hardened and tempered tool steel jaws hold hooks securely, from size 2/0 (depending on exact hook wire diameter) down to the smallest on the market.
- The large stable pedestal base will hold this vise where you set it and the non-marking feet will protect the surface you set it on.
- The steel base is powder coated white for a durable surface that provides a backdrop you can see your materials against.
- The base also includes an integrated hook/bead pocket with rounded edges for ease of removal and two accessory post mounting holes (accessory post not included).
model number: PRV-G2
Part Number: PRV-G2
Details: All components of the Peak Vise are high quality stainless steel, hardened tool steel, and brass, with aluminum for the jaw tube link arm. The vise includes a set screw and Allen wrench to allow the vise to break down flat for travel. The hardened jaws can hold hooks from size 2 streamers down to #24 midges and the positive stop cam action allows repeatable gripping from the first fly to the last. Chose a pedestal base with a rounded pocket or C-clamp mount for a table edge up to 2 1/4". Lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship.
Package Dimensions: 10.1 x 7.8 x 3.1 inches