THIS ITEM IS WHOLESALE ONLY
NOT FOR SALE INDIVIDUALLY
Login to the "Liquidator's Club" for pricing and ordering.Liquidator's Club
100% Brand New - WHOLESALE ONLY
- BLUE LIGHT BLOCKING LENSES. Whether it’s your computer at work, tv at home, or even your phone, most of us spend the majority of the day looking at screens. This can create eye strain resulting in sore eyes and headaches by the end of the day. Protect your eyes from the harsh blue light of our daily devices.
- UV PROTECTION + ANTI-REFLECTIVE. Overexposure to ultraviolet light is thought to be a cause of cataracts, retinal damage, and other eye problems. That's why we treat our lenses with UV protection. Additionally, an anti-reflective treatment eliminates glares from reflecting off of the inside of the lenses and shining in your eye. This will provide better vision for night driving and more comfortable vision for reading and computer use. The outer portion of the lenses are not anti-reflective
- SCRATCH RESISTANT. Our lenses are treated front and back with a clear, scratch-resistant coating creating a much harder surface that is more resistant to scratching. There are a ton of opportunities for glasses to be scratched from dropping your glasses on the floor to carrying them in your purse or glove box. This treatment will reduce the chances of scratches appearing on your lenses.
- SPRING HINGES + LIGHT WEIGHT. All glasses are equipped with 100% spring loaded hinges. This ensures that they will not bend over time on larger faces. Combined with our lightweight frames, these glasses are comfortable with a capital C! Gone are the days of heavy frames adding pressure to your temples and bridge of your nose.
- STYLISH. This style looks great on both men and women. The perfect pair for a fun youthful look.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Part Number: RG-CB-175
When we decided to design reading glasses, we were inspired to create a pair that you will be proud to wear. We took our time, two years to be exact, to launch the first line of Readerest reading glasses.
As someone who works with their hands a lot, owner Rick Hopper required a durable product that would last. Too often you get a new pair of glasses, throw them in your purse, toolbox, or desk drawer, and they're scratched the next week. No more. We sought a scratch resistant treatment that will reduce the chance of small scratches appearing on our glasses.
We also wanted a lightweight frame that would be comfortable to wear for multiple hours. Have you ever gotten caught up in a good book and only when you put it down hours later realize that your head is sore from your tight heavy glasses? Us too. That's why we ensured that our glasses were lightweight with spring hinges.
Americans devote more than 10 hours a day to screen time, and growing. Excessive screen time can lead to eye dryness, irritation, fatigue, blurry vision, headaches, and eyestrain. For this reason, we made blue light blocking lenses a top priority for our glasses, which help combat these strenuous symptoms.
Our reading glasses are treated with a microscopically thin multilayer anti-reflective coating that eliminates reflections from the front and back surfaces of the lenses. This coating makes our lenses nearly invisible so people can focus on your eyes, not distracting reflections from your glasses.
Overexposure to UV rays has been linked to the development of macular degeneration, which is damage to the retina that causes loss of central vision. This can also cause cataracts, a clouding of the lens that leads to a decrease in vision. That's why each pair of our glasses are equipped with UV protection.
We hope you enjoy these glasses as much as we do. Grab your pair today and let us know what you think!
Package Dimensions: 5.8 x 2.0 x 1.5 inches