100% Complete, Open Box, Like New
Brand: PRO BIKE TOOL
- Precision Torque Measurement - Install components with calibrated precision - 2.0 to 20.0 Newton Meter torque range with micro adjustment to 0.1. Helps ensure that the fittings on your bike are tightened to the correct torque, and that clamping forces are distributed evenly across clamping surfaces. This helps prolong the life of high-performance components and prevents damage from over tightening. Ideal for use on stems, seat clamps, lever clamps, chain sets, rotors and headsets.
- Peace of Mind Protect Your Investment – Over-tightening bolts can cause expensive damage to your bike. Applying too little torque can lead to bolts working loose or not doing their job. Our 1/4-inch drive dual-direction torque wrench driver removes the guesswork, making it easy to follow the manufacturer’s recommended settings. Each hand tool is shipped pre-calibration tested for accuracy, +/- 4% (clockwise) and +/- 6% (counter clockwise).
- Safe & Easy to Use & Read – Smooth and precise operation. Spring loaded adjustment collar automatically ‘locks’ in place at the desired torque setting, ensuring it will not accidentally slip when being used. High-contrast Nm scale is easy to read. Wrench emits a ‘click’ that can be ‘heard and/or felt’ when the pre-set torque value is reached, alerting you to ‘stop’ applying force. Important: At low Nm settings under 5 Nm the click can be ‘subtle’. Between 5 & 20 Nm the click will be stronger.
- Right Tools for The Job – Includes Hex: H2, H2.5, H3, H4, H5, H6, H8, H10. Torx: T10, T25, T30 socket / key set and 100mm extension bar for reaching concealed bolts. Bespoke protective molded case to keep the adjustable torque wrench and tool bits stored safely, also includes ‘storage’ section inside case to store bolts when using the wrench. Reversible 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counter clockwise directions. Engage and release bit instalment button.
- Professional Quality – Each hand tool is fully calibration tested for accuracy to ISO 6789-2:2017 and DIN EN ISO 6789-1:2017-07 requirements and test methods for design conformance testing, quality conformance testing and recalibration procedure. Includes individual certificate of calibration with each set. We are so confident about our high-quality wrenches that if you have any product issues, we’re very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement on your purchase!
model number: TWS-220
Part Number: TWS-220
Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 3.6 x 2.5 inches