100% Complete, Open Box, Like New
- Elegant Spanish Wedding Coins – Embracing the very traditional wedding ceremony practice of Spanish, Mexican, and Latin cultures this stunning coin set can be used as pledges for parents, the bridge and groom, or special honorees.
- Beautiful Home Decor Display – Each 13-piece coin set comes with a premium storage box to help you display them or pass them out with style. Perfect for every personal event.
- Extended Gift and Presentation Ideas – Along with your wedding day these unity coins can also be shared on other special occasions such as a first communion, baptism, confirmation, and more.
- Exclusive Handcrafted Designs – NH wedding unity coins comes in 11 original designs in silver or gold to help you create add just the right special touch to your personal event and create lasting memories.
- Trusted Quality and Customer Support – Here at NH we take pride in the quality and beautiful detail of each piece of our coin set. That’s why they come backed by customer service that can’t be beat.
Details: Description Share a special moment with your parents, spouse, family members, or friends with this stunning Spanish unity coins set from NH. There are moments in our lives where we want to share them with those most special to us. These moments are a chance to build stronger bonds, show someone how important they are, and create lasting memories that go far beyond the day. That’s why we created these one-of-a-kind NH Unity Coin Sets that help you express that connection between families and friends in a more traditional Spanish way. Available in gold or silver sets and in 11 exclusive designs, these coins are the perfect way to commemorate the biggest days of your life. Product Details: Unity Coin Collection with 13 Coins Spanish Arras Novelty Gifts Classic Handmade Craftsmanship Beautiful Silver or Gold Selections Available in 11 Different Models Get this stunning unity coins collection from NH by clicking Add to Cart above and a beautiful touch to your wedding reception, baptism, or first communion now.