100% Complete, Open Box, Like New
- PROMOTES HEALING: MedVance silicone dressings offer effective absorbency, are comfortable to use and provide the optimal environment to promote healing. The self adhesive multilayer structure helps create an optimum healing environment by keeping the wound moist and preventing contamination/activity.
- EASY TO APPLY AND REMOVE: Soft silicone adhesive acts as a wound contact layer that does not stick to the wound bed but stays intact to the skin thus prevents secondary damage and minimizes pain during dressing removal and change.
- SEMI-PERMEABLE: Semi–permeable PU film acts a liquid barrier while allows the passage of oxygen and water vapor. The multilayer structure works together to create a high absorbent yet breathable surface keeping the wound moist and sterile.
- STERILE AND INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED: Each dressing is manufactured in a sterile facility and are individually wrapped to prevent contamination of wounds. Can be used in hospitals, senior care homes, hospice, and other medical facilities.
- MULTI-USE: Effective for applications such as post-operative wounds, bed sores, cysts, pressure ulcers, burns, and other minor traumas. Approved for Level II of the Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS). Use code A6210 for billing/claims.
model number: V3000608
Part Number: V3000608
Details: Silicone - Silicone Adhesive Foam Absorbent Dressing 6"X8", Box of 5 , HCPCS Code: A6210
Package Dimensions: 11.1 x 8.2 x 1.8 inches