100% Complete, Open Box, Like New
- FOAM WOUND DRESSING: MedVance Foam is a non-adherent polyurethane foam dressing that does not stick to the wound bed. The porous structure facilitates faster and stronger absorbent capacity and provides a moist wound healing environment.
- PROMOTES HEALING: Our foam wound dressing pads offer effective absorbency for wounds with moderate exudate. They are comfortable to use and provide the optimal environment to promote healing.
- COMFORTABLE USE: Conforms to body contours and provides maximum patient comfort. The foam dressing works well on wounds with moderate exudate. Does not stick to the wound to prevent secondary damage and can be cut to size for those difficult areas.
- STERILE AND INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED: Each dressing is manufactured in a sterile facility and are individually wrapped to prevent contamination of wounds. Can be used in hospitals, senior care homes, hospice, and other medical facilities.
- MULTI-USE: Effective for applications such as post-operative wounds, bed sores, cysts, pressure ulcers, burns, and other minor traumas. Approved for Level II of the Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS). Use code A6209 for billing/claims
model number: SG_B077DMZ75T_US
Part Number: V1000404
Details: Foam - Waterproof Non-adhesive Hydrophilic Foam Dressing, 4"x4", HCPCS Code: A6209
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.1 x 1.3 inches