100% Complete, Open Box, Like New
- WHY ALGINATE? Alginate dressings produce a hydrophilic gel when it comes into contact with wound exudate to provide a moist wound healing environment. This natural gel layer protects the wound and allows it to effectively heal.
- PROMOTE HEALING: Our alginate dressing pads offer high absorbency and provide the optimal environment to promote healing. Alginate is a better alternative to gauze as it is softer, more absorbent, and gentle on the skin.
- COMFORTABLE USE: Conforms to body contours and provides maximum patient comfort. Does not stick to the wound to prevent secondary damage and can be cut to size for those difficult areas.
- STERILE AND INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED: Each dressing is manufactured in a sterile facility and are individually wrapped to prevent contamination of wounds. Can be used in hospitals, senior care homes, hospice, and other medical facilities.
- MULTI-USE: Effective for applications such as post-operative wounds, bed sores, cysts, pressure ulcers, burns, and other minor traumas. Approved for Level II of the Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS). Use code A6199 for billing/claims
model number: SG_B077F341JT_US
Part Number: V4000012
Details: Alginate - Calcium Alginate Dressing, 12" rope box of 5 dressings, HCPCS Code: A6199
Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 5.3 x 1.6 inches