Open box, Like new but is incomplete. Doesn't come with the mounting hardware and the two CR123A lithium batteries doesn't work
Streamlight 88066 Pro Tac Rail Mount HL-X, 1, Lumen Professional Tactical Flashlight with High/Low/Strobe Dual Fuel use 2X CR 123A or 1 x 1865 Batteries - 1 Lumens, Black
- 1 Lumen mountable flashlight
- Multi battery versatility
- High for a super-bright beam: 7 Lumens; 12, Candela; 219M beam distance; runs 1
- 25 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 3 Lumens; 5, Candela; 141M beam distance; runs 3
Streamlight 88066 ProTac Rail Mount HL-X Dual Fuel Long Gun Light
Lightweight, compact, low profile, and high lumen.
The Streamlight 88066 ProTac Rail Mount HL-X is a 1,000-lumen weapon-mounted light featuring a rail clamp designed to rapidly and securely attach/detach from rifles, carbines, and submachine guns with a MIL Standard 1913 Rail.
It uses either a remote switch with momentary/constant on operation or a standard push-button tail switch, and can run on either two CR123A lithium batteries (included) or one Streamlight rechargeable USB battery (sold separately).
- Extensively live-fire tested
- Easy to attach, secure mounting
- Anti-roll head
- Meets applicable European Community Directives
- RoHS compliant
C4 LED Technology for Extreme Brightness.
- High for maximum illumination: 1000-lumen; 27,600-candela; 332-meter beam; runs 1.25-hours (CR123A batteries) or 1.5-hours (USB battery).
- Low for extended run time: 60-lumen; 1600-candela; 80-meter beam; runs 20-hours (CR123A batteries) or 22-hours (USB battery).
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 2.5-hours (CR123A batteries) or 3.25-hours (USB battery).
Three User Selectable Programs:
- High only
Tail Switch & Remote Switch:
Standard push button tail switch and remote switch with momentary/constant on operation.
Brightest 1,000 Lumen Tactical Long Gun Light
|Solid State Power Regulation:||Provides maximum light output throughout battery life; reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination|
|Housing:||Durable, 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens|
|Water Resistant:||IPX7 waterproof to 1-meter for 30-minutes (with tail button switch); IPX4 water-resistant (with remote switch)|
|Mounting:||Fixed rail grabber with thumbscrew easily attaches to Picatinny rails (no tools required); One handed snap-on & tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching|
|Operating Temperature:||-40º F to +120º F.|
|Includes:||remote retaining clips, double-sided tape, and zip ties|
|Dimensions:||5.43-Inch Length; 1.45-Inch Width; 1.72-Inch Height|
|Weight:||6.4-Ounces with CR123A batteries (included); 6.9-ounces with optional 18650 Li Ion rechargeable battery (sold separately)|
|Includes:||Remote switch, tail switch, remote retaining clips, mounting hardware, and two CR123A lithium batteries|
Color: Black | Style: Protac Rail Mount HL-X, 1,000 Lumens | Pattern Name: Light
|Item Weight||6.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.43 x 1.45 x 1.72 inches|
|Item model number||88066|
|Batteries||2 CR123A batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||Protac Rail Mount HL-X, 1,000 Lumens|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||Led|
|Luminous Flux||1000 Lumen|
|Included Components||Battery (2), Flashlight|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Metal|
|Average Battery Life||1 seconds|