100% Complete, Open Box, Like New
Color: Brushed Nickel
- Functionality: The Dorence "Lift and Turn" style Bathtub Drain Stopper Kit is an ideal replacement for your bathtub stopper as it will ease your bathing experience by simply tapping close and opening the drain.
- Durability: Durable brass construction provides strength and durability for the bathtub drain kit, the "Lift and Turn" style
- Universal Fit: Designed to fit universal bathtub drain brands. Design to fit 1 3/8 inch or 1 1/2 inch waste. Ideal for repairing problematic plumbing fixtures without the need to replace them. Easy installation as above the floor.
- Include: bathtub drain, bushing, face plate, conversation kit, and three screws
- Configuration: option for using the bathtub installation kit as overflow or non-overflow
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: Drain-SN
Part Number: Drain-SN
Details: DIY Installation Steps: **you need plumber’s putty for installation** First Step: Let’s remove your old drain. First put your old turn & lift drain in the down position. Twist to the left until the top piece comes off. Put a pair of plyers inside the drain. Use a wrench to grab the plyers and twist to the left. Keep going until the drain is out. You’ll find a rubber black washer under the tub where the drain was. Remove that and discard it. Completely clean up the drain with a wet rag and let it dry. Second Step: Let’s remove the top and insert washer. Just like last time, put the new turn & lift drain in the down position. Twist to the left until the top piece comes off. DON’T LOSE TOP PIECE Take the new, black rubber washer and slip it under the tub. You want this piece to be as straight as possible. Third Step: Take a medium sized ball of plumbers putty. Roll it on the tub until it is straight like a straw. Put it around the base of the drain, (above the bushing and the threading). Put the drain into the tub and fit it along the threading. Turn using the wrench and players like you used to take out the old drain. Just twist to the right this time. (A lot of the plumbers putty will come out and that’s perfect, just rub it off.) Twist the top piece that you removed earlier back in. That's it! Should take 10-15 minutes to complete.
Package Dimensions: 3.8 x 3.3 x 2.7 inches