100% Complete, Open Box, Like New
- Waterproof for Water Splashes - Ip24 protection from any direction and from touch by fingers. Suitable for most locations, perfect for use in bath room, shower and kitchen areas with a splash proof rating. Essential to use above the bath, vanity or kitchen sink as a timer, even in the shower to keep track of time and save water. Avoid placing clock directly in front of heavy water spray. Updated design with Low Battery Indicator will appear on Lcd screen when battery power lower than 2.75v.
- Time Management Tool - clock timer with total countdown up to 99mins. Time Display 12/24 hour switchable 12hr am/pm or 24hr Clock. Timer Alarm - loud and clear but not deafening can be heard in nearby rooms. People who suffer from mild hearing loss should have no problem hearing the alarm. Requires the full strength of new 2 x aaa Alkaline Batteries of same kind for the initialization setup process.
- Indoor Temperature Thermometer Display - C/F switchable Celsius and Fahrenheit range between 0°C-50°C and 32°F-122°F. Indoor Humidity Hygrometer Display - range is 20% - 95%. Toothbrush Timer great tool to help kids get motivated to brush their teeth. This touch timer will definitely help your kids to develop good habits. As also encourages 2 - 3 minute brushing time with alarm at completion. Adult supervision required.
- 4 Mounting Options (a) Stand for Vanity Bench, Office Desk, Table or Shelf. (b) Hole for Wall Hanging and Mounting. (c) Suction Cup only for Glass, Window, Mirror, Granite and Stainless Steel. Avoid using suction cup method on tiles as they are often not effective due to the tile composition. Avoid moving the clock timer when using the suction cup mounting method and regularly check the suction to make sure it is secure. Void high Humidity Areas. (d) Hanging Hook
- Breakage and Injury Proof Lcd Screen is made of shatterproof clear plastic acrylic material called pmma which is significantly stiffer and more durable than regular glass. This means that the clock screen is harder to break into small sharp pieces compared to glass.