Gear Doctors Self Inflating Camping Sleeping Pad for Camping 4.3 R Insulated Camping mats-1.5 in Must Haves Inflatable Foam air Sleep mat Self Inflating air Mattress for Camping cot pad Tent Floors

Save $22.33

Sale price$14.66 USD Regular price$36.99 USD

Shipping calculated at checkout

Pickup available at HUB1

Usually ready in 2-4 days


100% Complete, Open Box, Like New

Brand: Gear Doctors

Color: Self-inflating


  • 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐦 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭: Say goodbye to sleepless stressful nights due to restlessness caused by a lumpy, thin, or flat sleeping pad. Now, thinly-cushioned, easily deflated, and poorly insulated sleeping pads no longer have to rob you of precious sleep.
  • 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡, 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, & 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: Thanks to the specialized thermo-insulation 4.3 R-value foam of our fully self-inflating compact sleeping pad units, you don’t have to run out of trunk space. Measuring a measly 8 x 12 inches and weighing only 2.2 lbs, our packs fully inflate to a hefty and comfortable 72 inch by 22 inch by 1.5 inch sleeping pad.
  • 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧: Inflating and deflating our sleeping pads is as easy as 1-2-3. How easy? Just twist the pad’s leak-proof valve and unroll your pad, air starts filling up the pad’s open cell foam. You only need to add a few more puffs of air and your pad can hold its firm shape for days!
  • 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥: Not only will our pad’s 75d micro coated green polyester stand up to the test of time thanks to its resistance to water and U.V rays, it has a skin-friendly hypoallergenic outer coat so you’re assured of a comforting itch-free full night’s rest.
  • 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: Manufactured with the latest high-performance materials technology based on the highest industry quality standards, we stand by our product’s performance even in the most extreme weather conditions. How confident are we of our product’s ability to take whatever mother nature throws its way? We’ll back it up with 24/7 customer support for the life of the product! Just reach out to us and we’ll be sure to get back to you within 24 hours.

Binding: Sports

model number: GD7311039568977

Part Number: GD7311039568977

Details: Top#5 Reasons Why outdoors enthusiasts love Gear Doctors Sleeping Pads - Reason 1: Extra Surface with 74.6 Inches Long And 24 Inches, Wide Gear Doctors Has 15% More Surface Than Other Sleeping Pads It Means If You're A Back Sleeper With Wide Shoulders Or 6.2 Ft Tall Your Feet Or Shoulders Won't Hang Off The Edge - Reason 2: Extra Insulation We’ve Tested Different Foam Compounds Before We Stumble Upon The Unique Thermo Insulation Foam Technology With It We Could Achieve An Outstanding R-value Of 4.3 Which Prevents The Ground From Sucking The Heat Of Your Body To The Cold Ground If You Camping In A Cold-weather - Reason 3: Extra Cushion 1.5-inch Foam Padding Gives You The Comfort Of Your Bedroom Right In The Outdoors No More Sore Hips Or Back Even If You Are A Side Sleeper You Won't Feel The Ground Beneath, Yes! Your Hips Will “love It” - Reason 4: Built To Last we Have Put Together Premium Materials As Padding Valve And Foam Used The Latest Technology To Both Manufacture And Test Under Extreme Conditions, Now It’s Up To You To Follow The User Manual For Usage Storage And Cleaning And It Will Last A Lifetime - Reason 5: We Got Your Back Piercing Your Pad Out There In The Wild Could Turn Your Make Your Trip Unpleasant We Have Included A “repair Kit” Really Easy To Use, So You Always Be Prepared give Us 1% Of Your Trust And We'll Earn The Rest 99% With High-Quality Gear and No-Hassle Lifetime Replacement what Could Go Wrong?

EAN: 7311039568977

Package Dimensions: 13.2 x 7.4 x 7.2 inches

You may also like

Recently viewed