100% Complete, Open Box, Like New
- INNOVATIVE 90-DEGREE HOSE - The GasGear propane pigtail hose features a first-of-its-kind 90-degree brass elbow to minimize hose stress on connections and provide a seamless setup in tight spaces. Don’t have a lot of installation room? Trust GasGear for the perfect fit!
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION - Connect to your GasStop shut-off gauge, propane regulator, or RV and trailer propane tanks in a few simple steps. The propane hose extension is rated at 200,000 BTU/hr and has a max pressure rating of 250 PSIG
- DURABLE AND LONG-LASTING - The GasGear replacement hose is built with reliability in mind. The high-quality braided stainless steel construction ensures long-lasting use and leak-free operation for complete propane peace of mind. It’s weatherproof and resists sun and critter damage and corrosion
- COMPLETE COMPATIBILITY - Perfect for your RV and camping needs. The pigtail hose connects to your RV regulator's 1/4" inverted flare outlet regulator to 20lb, 30lb, or 40lb LP tanks
- QUALITY AND SAFETY ASSURED - Every GasGear 90-degree hose is UL Listed and approved. Safety features include thermal protection in case of fire and excess flow protection in the event of a gas leak. When you think propane safety, think GasGear by GasStop!
Part Number: GG90IFB-18 QCC1
Details: GasGear by GasStop 90 degree hoses are a high quality RV pigtail for tight spaces! The robust brass 90 degree fitting reduces the hose stress at the ACME connection and the stainless steel overbraid also helps extend the life of the hose by reducing rubbing/rodent damage, and also reducing the breakdown of the thermoplastic due to sun exposure. Due to this high quality construction, these hoses have an industry leading 2 year warranty. Think Propane Safety, think GasGear by GasStop!
Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 9.8 x 1.8 inches