- HARISSA SEASONING - Frontier Co-op Harissa Seasoning is a spicy-hot, exotic blend, made from chili peppers, cayenne, paprika and coriander. Harissa commonly served in North Africa, is traditionally a hot chili sauce made from chili peppers, olive oil and spices.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - Harissa Seasoning can be used to transform any dish from ordinary to exotic. Add fiery flavor to breads, stews, pastas, and salads. It also works perfect as a rub for steaks, chicken or even fish.
- FLAVORFUL AND AROMATIC - Harissa seasoning provides a spicy-hot, peppery, smoky taste when added to any dish. The chili peppers, cayenne, and paprika combine for a spicy robust aroma and flavor profile.
- ORGANIC SEASONING - Frontier Co-op Harissa Seasoning is certified organic, certified kosher, non-irradiated and non-eto (ethylene oxide). There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any stage of growing or manufacturing.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO (Ethylene oxide). We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
- Pack of 1
- 1.9 Ounce
- Brand: Frontier Herb
Part Number: 089836194749-VC-x3
Details: Frontier Harissa Seasoning, a spicy-hot, exotic blend, is made from chili peppers, cayenne, paprika and coriander. Harissa, commonly served in North Africa, is traditionally a hot chili sauce made from chili peppers, olive oil and spices. It is often eaten with appetizers.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.2 x 2.0 inches