- ★ BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF ART★ A Beautiful Handcrafted Addition to Any Home or Office.
- Enhance the decoration of the temple, house, office, hotel, etc.Great for gifting during weddings, anniversaries, house warming ceremonies, new venture, award ceremonies, festive etc
- Traditional Design Very appealing and Eye Catching
- Dimensions : Length: 13 inches (33 cm) , Width: 0.5 inches (2 cm) , Height: 25 inches (64 cm) Weight 4.5 Kgs combined.
- StonKraft have a wide variety of God Idols/ Statues crafted in Brass and Marble. Our range includes Laddoo Gopal, Baby Krishna, Makhan Chor, Radha & Krishna. Please refer attached photo showing our range OR type StonKraft Krishna or eSplanade Krishna on Amazon search bar to see our range of Krishna Statue collection.
model number: Dashavatar
Part Number: Dashavatar
Details: Dashavatara refers to the ten primary avatars of Vishnu, the Hindu god of preservation.Description of the avatars:1- Matsya, the fish. Vishnu takes the form of a fish to save Manu from the deluge,after which he takes his boat to the new world along with one of every species of plant and animal, gathered in a massive cyclone.2- Kurma, the giant tortoise. When the devas and asuras were churning the Ocean of milk in order to get Amrita, the nectar of immortality, the mount Mandara they were using as the churning staff started to sink and Vishnu took the form of a tortoise to bear the weight of the mountain.3- Varaha, the boar. He appeared to defeat Hiranyaksha, a demon who had taken the Earth, or Prithvi, and carried it to the bottom of what is described as the cosmic ocean in the story. 4- Narasimha, the half-man/half-lion. The rakshasa Hiranyakashipu, the elder brother of Hiranyaksha, was granted a powerful boon from Brahma that he could not be killed by man or animal, inside or outside a room, during day or night, neither on ground nor in air, with a weapon that is either living or inanimate. 5- Vamana, the dwarf. The fourth descendant of Vishnu, Bali, with devotion and penance was able to defeat Indra, the god of firmament.6 - Parashurama, the warrior with the axe. He is son of Jamadagni and Renuka and received an axe after a penance to Shiva.7- Rama, the prince and king of Ayodhya. He is a commonly worshipped avatar in Hinduism, and is thought of as the ideal heroic man.8- Balarama, the elder brother of Krishna, is regarded generally as an avatar of Shesha.9- Krishna was the eighth son of Devaki and Vasudeva. 10 - Kalki is described as the final incarnation of Vishnu, who appears at the end of each Kali Yuga.Brass super fine finishing of vishnu dashavtar fopr home/office/temple decor as well as gifting purpose by Stonkraft.
Package Dimensions: 25.5 x 14.0 x 3.5 inches