Open box, Like new, good conditions, 100% complete.
UrbanRed Weighted Vest for Kids with Sensory Issues | Compression Vest for Kids with Sensory Issues for Autism, ADD, ADHD, Sensory | Ages 5-9 (Medium)
- SECURITY AND FOCUS: Designed to calm children with autism, ADD, sensory processing, and ADHD. Proprioceptive feedback helps to calm down, focus or cope with sensory overload and hug-like compression encourages calm and feeling of security.
- COMFORTABLE, BREATHABLE, AND DURABLE: Mesh sides for breathability and comfort. With stretchy neoprene for a snug, comfy fit, kids even ask to wear it. Adjust compression on sides and shoulders with hook-and-loop closures
- REASSURING HUG: Perfect for helping to calm down and cope with sensory overload. If your child has autism or sensory processing disorder, this weighted compression vest for kids is right for your family. The weighted compression vest makes the perfect partner for when your little one is feeling overloaded. Watch your child relax and find focus in this sensory pressure therapy vest.
- ADJUSTABLE REMOVABLE WEIGHTS: Children who are easily distracted respond positively to additional weight. This product is perfect for those seeking deep pressure sensory stimuli. Comes with removable weight sacks for perfect comfort. Weighted pockets on the front and backside of the kids weight vest to add 6 weighted sacks including 2x ²/³ lbs and 4x ¹/³ lbs.
- ADJUSTABLE SIZING: Easy to adjust sensory compressions vest with velcro. Fully adjustable velcro side and shoulder strap allows for flexible sizing.