- SLOW DOWN BREAD FROM GETTING STALE:Is your bread getting stale easily? Look no more as our bread bag is great for freezing bread so you can store it longer. Has a unique roller and clip closure to secure the bread inside. It is important to squeeze as much air out of the freezer bag before closing to maintain your bread's maximum freshness.
- GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT: Our bread freezer bags has Oeko-Tex tag, made from 10 recycled plastic drink bottles. Supposedly it is breathable, not airtight and designed to reduce single-use plastic bags, and disposable packaging when going to the bakery. Carefully created to be sustainable and serve to reduce waste.
- REUSABLE, SPACIOUS: These reusable bread bags for homemade bread measures 41 cm long, 27.5 cm wide and has a diameter of 16 cm that can fit up very large loaves or a variety of bread such as sourdough, loaf bread, buns, croissant, sourdough, pretzels, toast or any baked goodies for your family and friends to enjoy.
- FREEZER SAFE AND EASY TO MAINTAIN: The robust clasp and double lining of our freezer bread bags reusable are made for cold temperatures and protects bread from getting freezer burn. The inner lining of the bread freezer bag can be simply pulled out to remove crumbs, much easier to clean than plastic bread bags or linen bread bags which is convenient and saves time.
- NOTE: Our freezer bread bags offer a unique lock and clip closure to lessen the amount of air remaining inside the bag. It is advisable that bread will avoid exposure to sunlight/moisture as changes in temperature will cause bread to begin to harden. Home-made bread generally doesn’t contain any preservatives so it tends to go stale after 1-2 days. Most shop-bought bread lasts well in the freezer for up to 3-6 months.
model number: black
Details: Bread Bag
Package Dimensions: 9.2 x 9.0 x 0.7 inches