Color: Church Grey
- Your farmhouse isn't complete without a cast iron dinner bell - ring a bell? This timeless device was invented and still continues to be a go-to farm device so you don't have to go shout your lungs out.
- This bell will easily last a lifetime - fancy, techie electornic bells are great to have, but it'll only last a few years at best. Whereas a good old-fashioned cast iron bell or brass bell will easily last a lifetime, provided that you exercise due diligence in keeping the bell dry and well oiled to encourage the formation of that natural patina. There should be a tutorial somewhere online.
- American rustic design - our farmhouse dinner bell comes with a wall-mount bracket that is designed to go along with the bell in terms of function and design. We basically borrowed and combined the antique cow bells design and the bell church to create the best rustic dinner bells for outside farmhouse.
- Super easy to install - Two heavy-duty steel bolts (not included so you can get high-quality ones from your local hardware) and your dinner bell & yoke holder is up and sounding. You just need an impact drill, a pair of screw plugs and 1.5 to 2 inch screws.
- Built for generations - our rustic wall mounted bells are made simple and basic, which translates to devices that will last a very long time. But of course that comes with proper placements and periodic maintenance, like with most devices.
Details: SIGH NO MORE, PORCH, SIGH NO MORE. With this door fancy decorative country hanger design, your outdoor porch will look plain and bare no more. This iron-casted mounted beauty will give your house the exact amount of loud forged charm.
Package Dimensions: 16.1 x 7.9 x 5.4 inches